Time is so fast like an arrow.
It's already august.
I've talked with my family who are in korea.
My mom was on vacation, so dropped in my elder brother in yong-in city.
She is 72 yrs old, still working in her store. She is a boss of shop for lady dress.
He is a policeman and has a daughter and a son.
I love my cousin so much , they are in elementary school.
She belong to fourth grade in school , they 're in vacation too.
On tv news, there are clouded too much people in haewon beach in pusan city.
So it's a little quiet city in seoul, since all people is on vacation. Vacangse season.
Mom told me always whenever I 've talked with her, 'please son , get married . Don't you go on a date with any good girl?.' I'm answering always, "Mom, I'm still trying but it's hard to find a good girl."
Anyway, the fishes that I've ordered for my mom are delieveryed well to her fortunatelly.
It makes me happy.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
블로그 보관함
-
▼
2009
(25)
-
▼
8월
(12)
- Summary in the article of jounalists' releasing.
- 8-6
- 8-4 in homework
- Bill Clinton meets with NKorean leader Kim Jong Il
- Augst 4th on the opened diary.
- Filippino Lippi
- Wow... it comes true that we've seen through a movie
- BEP 101 – Presentations: Making your Introduction
- Imelda Marcos says she wants Aquino peaceAFPAFP - ...
- Cory Aquino 1933-2009Philstar.comPhilstar.com - Su...
- CEOs Rate Obama's Performanceby Joseph Weber, Chri...
- Time is so fast like an arrow. 8-3
-
▼
8월
(12)
댓글 1개:
Time is so fast like an arrow.
It's already august.
I was able to talk with my family who resides in Korea.
My mom is on vacation, so she dropped by to visit my elder brother who lives in Yong-in city.
She is 72 yrs old and still working in her store. She is the owner of a shop which sells lady apparel.
My brother is a policeman and has a daughter and a son.
I love my cousin so much.
She's currently in 4th grade in elementary school and is also in summer vacation.
I've watched on the TV news that there are too much people crowded in Haewon beach located in Pusan City.
So it's a little quiet in Seoul during this time since most people are on vacation. Vacangse(?) season.
Whenever I speak with my mom, she always mention to me, 'please son , get married . Don't you go out on a date with any good girl?.' I'm answering always, "Mom, I'm still trying but it's hard to find a good girl."
Anyway, the fish that I've ordered for my mom were fortunately delivered to her and it made me happy.
댓글 쓰기