2009년 8월 6일 목요일

8-6

It's been raining all day long , it belongs to rainy season in philippines.
The typhoon is passing here and heading to korea between china and japan in a few days later.
It's not enough time to dry my washed clothes since it's been raining for long these days.
So I feel bad of it. However I 've washed all clothes, I couldn't dry in the sunlight.
There are already a lot of wet clothes to be ready to dry in the sun.

I had another problem at my house.
There is some leak (I found this word in dictionary) at my toilet stool.
I found out why it costed 1,700 peso, it's too much for water fee for last a month.
I went to administration office and asked to check it. The mechanic came and checked it but he didn't finish to fix it. Just reported it and told me. He would be back to fix tomorrow morning again.

댓글 없음: