I've tried to buy a blender for my sugar glider via sulit.com today.
It's the first time to try to buy something on internet.
There were severial posts by searching keyword 'blender'.
It's a little complicated to choose, but I choosed two, and sent text by cellur phone.
The problem is how to get it and how to pay for buying it.
The first seller told me that I would nearest mrt,lrt,lrt2 station to my village, he would meet up. I told that I couldn't do it since I was not familiar to the subway in philippines. He answered me it was his own business style, so he could n't serve doot to door delivery. He added that I would try to buy it from another seller, I could do it.
So I do it.
But the feed back was the same to previous seller.
That's why I gave a blender on internet.
The biggest problem as a foreigner in philippines is not easy to buy proper stuffs.
It's very popular to shop something on internet in korea. It is to access n not to be interrupted by time and place. It's very convenient to busy person.
There are a lot of people who make a success of their own business through the internet shopping mall.
I think the best way to improve trading and marketing in philippines is improving delievery system.
Time is money specilly to economical active person.
The politician should suggest the solutions of traffic jams, improving delievery system for their economy.
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
블로그 보관함
-
▼
2009
(25)
-
▼
8월
(12)
- Summary in the article of jounalists' releasing.
- 8-6
- 8-4 in homework
- Bill Clinton meets with NKorean leader Kim Jong Il
- Augst 4th on the opened diary.
- Filippino Lippi
- Wow... it comes true that we've seen through a movie
- BEP 101 – Presentations: Making your Introduction
- Imelda Marcos says she wants Aquino peaceAFPAFP - ...
- Cory Aquino 1933-2009Philstar.comPhilstar.com - Su...
- CEOs Rate Obama's Performanceby Joseph Weber, Chri...
- Time is so fast like an arrow. 8-3
-
▼
8월
(12)
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기